Customer Service Representative
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Customer Service Representative @ our nonprofit association
$45K, in the City of Fairfax, Va.
Our Association offers flex hours M-F,
If your looking for a great work environment that makes work/life balance and mission to serve people a high priority, we would love to talk. Do your peers consider you the MS Office Suite guru / go to / expert, then wow lets talk soon.
We offering an Amazing benefits package to reduce stress (over all benefit issues)
SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING ON OUR TEAM
- the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team on matters of
significance to the organization in a fast-paced environment.
- the opportunity to leverage your excellent organizational, diplomatic and project management skills.
- you would be a "director of first impressions" to our association members as they work through our certificate programs
- after an initial training period, it is anticipated that the work will be hybrid, and the you'll be in the office 1-2 days per week
- if you are fortunate to be Bilingual (ability to read, write, and speak fluently) in French, Portuguese or Spanish ... WOW that is very exciting for us ( and you wont be alone, many of our team members are bi-lingual)
- And, if you have high degree of computer literacy, excellent data entry skills, and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams), again... WOW, we would love to chat.
Get fresh Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.