PrideStaff is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a client in Northeast Denver. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for engaging with clients and providing exceptional customer service.
- Have Effective Phone Skills
- Data Entry
- Develop and maintain product knowledge for stone and granite
- Complete documentation of customer visits and follow up
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Provide professional knowledge and advise customers as needed
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
Top rated staffing company 10 years in a row.
- We get your resume in front of the right people.
- With strong relationships with a variety of companies, we match job seekers to positions that fit them.
- We meet with job seekers and work with them one on one.
Come work for the best!
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at:
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: