Pridestaff is hiring qualified candidates for Call Center Customer Service in the Fairlawn area!
Positions are full time - temp to hire and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for a future career!
1st shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
*some Saturday shifts may be required (you will have one day off during those weeks where you do work on a Saturday)
Pay Rate: $11.00 per hour
As a Patient Account Representative, you must be energetic, empathetic, charismatic and able to communicate well. You must also be ambitious and driven. This position requires excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills. You must also be highly detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
Additionally, you will interact with patients in the coordination of medical payment plans, accepting payments over the phone and establishing positive relationships with patients.
Your specific duties as a Patient Account Representative will include:
· Reviewing accounts on a daily basis and maintaining all work queue and desk assignments
· Contacting patients via telephone to attempt to retrieve payment
· Establishing patient location and contact information via skip tracing if necessary
· Establishing patient's ability and willingness to pay and identifying the appropriate repayment program/options available to them
· Tracking and reporting all account information into computer through our database
· Meeting or exceeding all daily, weekly and monthly production goals
· Understanding and following all federal and state laws with regards to collections policies and procedures with training provided
· Pass annual required compliance testing with training provided
· Performing other duties and special projects as assigned by management
Why work for the company:
· Bonus Potential While in Training
· Monthly Incentives
· Holiday Pay
· Vacation Pay
· Health, Vision, Dental
· Long-Term Disability
· AD&D Insurance
· Business Casual Working Environment
Flexibility for appointments outside of work
Specific qualifications for the Patient Account Representative position include:
- Minimum 6 months of recent customer service experience, call center preferred but not required
· High school diploma or GED
· Solid work history
· Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and data entry
· Basic math skills
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
If you do not have a resume, please give our office a call to schedule an appointment.