Customer Service / Parts Specialist
PrideStaff Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service / Parts Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We're looking for motivated people with a great work ethic to join our team and help us deliver on our mission statement to CONSISTENTLY PROVIDE CLIENT EXPERIENCES FOCUSED ON WHAT THEY VALUE MOST. PrideStaff is a great resource to start or continue your career growth. We work with innovative employers who are looking for skilled job seekers with specific competencies and prior experience. *** If you take a personal sense of PRIDE in your work and are looking for a career advocate to help open doors for you, we should connect. *** Also, please check out our web sites at www.staffingagencyatlanta.com and www.myatlantacareer.com for free resources to assist you in your job search.