PrideStaff Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part Time Client Services Coordinator in Alexandria, VA
Compensation - $18.00 - $21.50/hour
Growth into fulltime
Our client empowers people to create unique gifting experiences that people remember forever. We help clients who value relationships invest in them by gifting unique handcrafted works of art. If you are looking to put your business acumen and creativity to the test, apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitation of client orders including wrapping, packaging and shipping gifts
- Inventory Management – both in the database and physically in office - including products for gifts, supplies for gift wrapping and shipping as well as office supplies.
- Coordination and collection of new and existing client documentation and correspondence including invoicing.
- Serve as office point person including answering calls, accepting deliveries and returning emails promptly.
- Research for recommendation both project needs and product options
- Maintain updated CRM system daily.
- Regularly run errands including for shipping and delivery as necessary.
- Assist on site for special events.
- Assist CEO with projects needs as requested.
- Maintains the highest level of quality work through attention to detail.
- Assist with documentation management, filing and organization.
- Professional business office experience of a minimum 2 years
- Strong technology experience including Microsoft Suite use, CRMs, and databases.
- Experience coordinating physical packages and / or product fulfillment.
- Experience with online research
- Strong customer service and communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience coordination of deadlines and project completion.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer.
PrideStaffWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level! We work hard, we balance work/life, we make an impact & we have fun!
PrideStaff is a nationally recognized and diamond-awarded staffing firm with a reputation of matching top talent with rewarding careers