- Posted: 13 days ago
- $35 to $40 Hourly
Engineering Company in Chatsworth, CA is looking for a highly skilled person for Chief Engineer. The successful candidate will have the following:
1. Experience in the design of circuits with mixed analog and digital electronics.
2. Good interpersonal ability. You will interface with customers having problems or needing technical support.
3. Extensive experience in component level troubleshooting of analog and digital circuitry. The ability to troubleshoot circuits with Op Amps, DACs, TTL logic (counters, logic gates), transistors, transformers. Experience with Synchros/Resolvers a major plus.
4. Experience with Windows, Excel and Word.
5. Must be a U.S. citizen. 6. BSEE or similar is a big plus.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Design and debug of circuits with mixed analog and digital electronics.
2. Interface with customers (current and potential).
3. Calibration of customer meters, including generating calibration reports
4. Purchase of all components, metalwork, etc.
Additional Benefits: 1. A relaxed atmosphere 2. 32 hour week 3. Medical, Dental, Vision. All are fully paid, no monthly cost to employee. 4. 401k
4 day workweek, 32hrs per week! $35-$40/hr.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $35-$40/hr.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
EngineeringView all jobs at PrideStaff
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?