PrideStaff is seeking a full time CNC machinist, with 3-5 years’ LATHE experience (Prototrak controls preferred) for a client located in Denver. This is a Temp to hire opportunity based on performance and client needs.
This position is 10-20 hours of lathe work per week/ 10-20 other duties around the shop, including;
- Prototrak Manual Mill
- Quality Control
- Parts Finishing
- Order Prep (Selecting and Cutting Material)
- Cleaning and Organizing
- Light computer work
- Other Duties as Needed
Requirements for this position:
- Knowledge of Prototrak controls or similar, or the ability to learn quickly
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Experience and training with GD&T and precision measuring tools, such as; Micrometers, Dial Calipers, height Gauges, bore gauges, pin gauges, etc.
- Clean and Organized
- Degree or Certificate in Precision Machining, or similar
- High School Diploma or GED
- Adaptability and the desire to take on any challenge
The position is full- time 6am-2:30pm, or 8am-4:30pm, you choose!
This position also includes 2 weeks paid vacation per year plus paid holidays and birthdays!
Performance based yearly bonuses and rewards.
The client needs someone that wants to take ownership of the Prototrak Lathe and Mill, and also grow with the company, learn new skills, and take on new challenges.
Top rated staffing company 10 years in a row.
- We get your resume in front of the right people.
- With strong relationships with a variety of companies, we match job seekers to positions that fit them.
- We meet with job seekers and work with them one on one.
Come work for the best!
Pride staff has always helped me get back into a position that I am well fit for. They are always available and courteous when I need help or have any questions. - Jazleen, 2019
I have personally worked for them for a few years, now. The company goes above and beyond every effort to place you in a work environment that suits your skills performance and accommodates the client's needs. - Deborah, 2019
Friendly team and they found me a job fast thanks Pridestaff - Hiram, 2019
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at:
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: