We have several clients throughout the North Dallas area that are searching for upbeat and professional Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join their teams! Our clients specialize in a wide variety of industries, but all of them will offer you the growth potential that you have been looking for!
Jewelry, make-up, car services, healthcare products, property management- Those are a small view of the industries our clients support. As a successful CSR, you will be responsible for receiving incoming calls from current customers to assist them with a variety of needs. Customer Service is a great foot in the door to well-established companies, and we are here to assist your professional advancement!
- Field all incoming customer, technician and/or service agent calls.
- Answer voice mails and emails within 24 hours
- Log 100% of calls taken
- Maintain required KPIs (key performance indicator), such as expected talk time, wrap-up time, and customer satisfaction
- Maintain various reports for assigned region.
- Any additional duties as needed by Claims Agent Supervisor, Service Manager or VP of Service.
- Bilingual required!! (Spanish preferred)
Who WE Are:
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work experience in a support role working with multiple departments and managers.
- Minimum of 2 years in a call-center or customer service position
- Spanish or French fluency