Assistant Clubhouse Manager
PrideStaff Akron, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PrideStaff Akron is hiring for an Assistant Clubhouse Manager for a client located in the Akron area!
Our client is seeking a dynamic leader who oversees all food and beverage services for their company. This person must provide unique experiences to the customers and must provide consistent leadership to the staff members.
This company provides over 10 different facilities to its customers. A few of these include: Golf Course, Fine Dining Areas, and a Swimming Area. They have been in the industry for over 120 years.
Essential Job Duties:
- Hire, train, and supervise dining room team members. Offer guidance and mentorship through frequent team and individual meetings.
- Lead by example to motivate and empower team members to take on individual responsibility through pre-function meetings, hands-on training, delegation, support, and follow-through.
- Work closely with the other leaders and team members to coordinate all room and food and beverage set-up, staffing, and billing requirements.
- Develop detailed plans for set-up and service execution for each event and direct staff through pre-function meetings to assure that the standards of service, excellence, and total member satisfaction are achieved.
- Form and nurture positive member relationships, displaying a pleasant, outgoing, and caring personality and a professional style of dress and personal grooming.
- Develop and modify Wine List and Mixed Drink offerings.
- Maintain Daily F&B Report to include sales covers, team member calls off and tardiness, service and food and beverage quality, and suggestions to improve shortcomings.
- Keep an inventory of items belonging on the premises.
- Report any non-functioning equipment to Repairs & Maintenance personnel.
- Managing the progress of events to ensure they are executed seamlessly.
- Complies with the standards in place to provide the highest quality guest experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Minimum of one year of leadership experience.
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills .
- Employees must posses strong attention to detail, verbal communication skills, written communication skills, organizational skills and a professional attitude.
- Experience with using computers and familiarity with point-of-sale systems.
- An over-all experience of the Food & Beverage Industry.
- Employees are highly encouraged to develop themselves professionally through local and national organizations.
PrideStaffWhy Work Here?
Greater Akron's #1 Recruiting Firm w/ 4.7 Stars on Google with 180+ reviews!! 12-time winner of Best of Staffing. #40 Forbes Best Recruiters
As one of the best direct hire placement and temp-to-hire staffing firms in Ohio, our candidates and clients consistently depend on us to match the best available talent with the best companies. We specialize in Direct Hire placements and temp-to-hire placements in light industrial, office, admin and finance and accounting positions.