- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Hermitage/Mount Juliet area! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
PrideStaffWhy Work Here?
Awesome culture with long term opportunity!!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance! Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.