- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team to start a career and grow with the company? Do you have prior experience in Customer Service or Retail Sales? Are you highly organized and able to think on your feet to help resolve customer event needs? Is the declaration “willing to do what it takes to get the job done" more than just a cliché?
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday, First Shift, 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Our client is looking for Administrative Assistant to join their Tents and Events company in Glen Burnie, MD! This is a temp-to-hire position with opportunities for OT and advancement opportunities. Current employees describe the working environment as fun and enjoyable! Apply today!
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Must be able to service customers in a polite, friendly, and professional manner whether in person or on the telephone to assist sales staff "sell" special event rental order.
- Possess strong phone skills to assist sales staff with clients in meeting their event needs.
- Type Proposals for Client Contracts.
- Communicate the rental equipment and services contracted to all department managers to ensure all details of the event are covered.
- Coordinate outside services when requested by client.
- Must assist clients with event changes, reservations, contracts, questions, register transactions and revise existing orders.
- Must be able to process cash and credit card payments, as well as make change and credits.
- Attend networking events, Trade & Bridal Shows to help develop new business.
Administrative Assistant requirements include:
- Proven sales and customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Previous experience with typing proposals for client contracts
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with MS Office systems and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Interested in this position, but don’t have a resume? No worries, give us a call at 443-546-4814.
Join Us. PrideStaff Company Overview.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that provide employment market insights and resources! We offer the support you need along the way. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
AddressGlen Burnie, MD
BusinessView all jobs at PrideStaff
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.