Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Specialist
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Saturday coverage every 3rd Saturday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Experience: 1-2 years
Do you want a professional, progressive work environment and be surrounded by people sharing a common goal? Are you working, but looking to explore?
Please call 862-701-6950 to talk with one of our Recruiting Assistants or apply directly. This is a temporary-to-permanent position and the right candidate can start immediately.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client’s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy. This role requires an extremely organized individual who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be a team player, assume new responsibilities, and adjust priorities as needed.
Customer Service Specialist Tasks and Responsibilities:
- A go getter, willing to do beyond what is required to accomplish desired results.
- Sales reporting and tracking day to day progress.
- Develop trusted and lasting relationships with consumers by providing superior customer service
- Answer and Schedule Service Calls
- Process Paperwork on Service Calls
- Source and develop client referrals
- Develop and maintain a customer database
Customer Service Specialist Qualifications:
- Excellent customer focus, verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years as a successful CSR.
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new software, interfaces, and systems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing, have a pleasant telephone manner, be able to think on feet when dealing with callers and be customer service oriented.
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Interested in this position? Call us at 862-701-6950!
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that provide employment market insights and resources! We offer the support you need along the way. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
- job req #437663
- job posting date 10.4. 22
- job posting exp date 10.31.22
• Clients and candidates consistently rate PrideStaff among the top recruiting firms within the staffing industry based on Net Promoter Score (NPS) data
• PrideStaff provides comprehensive training to Staffing Consultants on our proven sales, recruiting and staffing processes
• We help our Staffing Consultants succeed with leading edge recruiting technology and performance improvement programs
• We offer one of the most unique and competitive compensation plans in the Staffing and Recruiting industry
PrideStaff - Morristown-Parsippany, NJ
Get fresh Customer Service Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.