Machine Operator - Medical Device
Shift/Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm OR 11:00am - 9:00pm
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $20.00/hr
Location: East Hanover, NJ 07936
Experience: 2 year minimum
PrideStaff, a nationally recognized staffing company is excited to share a new opportunity in the production department of a medical device company in East Hanover, NJ. The ideal candidate should display a professional, positive and proactive attitude as well as being a self-starter. The Machine Operator is responsible for set up and operation in a production environment. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager. Please apply directly or call 862-701-6950 and speak with one of our Staffing Consultants.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for operating the production machinery according to established production needs/requirements while inspecting finished products for quality.
- Set-up, load, start, adjust process variables and diagnosing, troubleshooting, and properly shutting down process equipment in accordance with published production schedules and product specifications.
- Responsible for assisting inspector/packers and material handling personnel.
- Perform minor maintenance functions on the production equipment, or notify maintenance to ensure that the process machinery can meet production levels.
- Outstanding time management and accurate production reporting.
- Operating a forklift as part of the machine loading process.
Job Requirements include:
- High School education or equivalent
- English communication skills – verbal and written
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Team player, punctuality
- Quality Control Analysis - a plus
- GMP experience a plus