Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $15/hr - $18/hr
Location: New Providence, NJ 07974
Experience: 4 years working in a professional office environment
We are excited to share a new opportunity! PrideStaff, an award winning staffing company with a local office in East Hanover, NJ has been given an opportunity to assist a New Providence employer find an administrative specialist! This firm is expanding into New Jersey and needs an administrative assistant immediately. Are you working, but looking to explore? Do you want to shorten your commute? Please apply directly or call us at 862-701-6950 if you are interested in this opportunity.
Job Duties include:
- Coordinates, schedules and calendars, conference calls, events, project deadlines, and travel for senior staff.
- Provides administrative support to local office and management team.
- Responds to routine requests.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, mail, and visitors. Routes callers, takes messages, and answers questions relating to the unit's function.
- Controls mail and assures timely staff response.
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or knowledge of Company's policies, procedures, and functions.
- Reviews materials prepared by departmental staff for Unit Manager’s approval for typographical accuracy and proper format.
- Orders office and break room supplies. Prepares spreadsheets for summary of office purchases and proposals.
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records, and other documents.
- Prepares expense reports for Group Leader and other senior staff.
- Coordinates computer issues with Help Desk.
- Special projects, as necessary and other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements include:
- Minimum high school diploma; prefer vocational education or higher, including coursework in administrative support.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Requires exceptional organizational and filing skills.
- Ability to follow multi-step directions.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years professional experience.
- Notary public desirable or willingness to receive within 3 months.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills a must.
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay