Building Maintenance Technician
LOCATION: Long Beach, CA
HOURS: Full Time, Hours may vary depending on projects
WAGES: $17-$19 Depending on Experience
TYPE POSITION: Temp-to-Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Building Maintenance Technician position has opened in the Long Beach area. The preferred candidate will have experience in building service and maintenance of HVAC, electrical, mechanical and structural systems on the property. The candidate will also provide guidance to venders and will maintain general upkeep.
BENEFITS: Depending eligibility dates include phone allowance, PTO accrual, and paid holidays
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Reports to the Community Manager
· Will work on projects which may involve electrical, drywall, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, door hardware or other mechanical equipment
· Maintain written equipment in good working order
· Maintain an accurate inventory of supplies and tools.
· Provide pressure washing and floor and carpet cleaning
· Keep computer records using property management/maintenance software
· Troubleshoot and repair carbon monoxide detectors, and alarm systems
· Maintain OSHA standards.
· A minimum of three years of experience in building maintenance
· Able to be on call for emergencies
· Proficient in written and oral communication
· Excellent customer service
· Able to work with subcontractors and vendors as needed
· Knowledge of OSHA standards
· Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Provide 3 positive professional references
· Able to pass a background check and drug screen
Email your resume to email@example.com
Then call us at 562.353.4883
Refer a friend through It Pays to Have Friends
PrideStaff, a National Employment Agency, is working with local companies to find and provide experienced, proven individuals for temporary, direct and temp-to-hire assignments. There are various opportunities currently available but you must register with us to be eligible. Only qualified candidates, based on most recent relevant experience with good work ethics will be considered. For other opportunities visit the jobs link at pridestaff.com/longbeach
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff is a resource to help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
Awarded "Best in Staffing" for the past 8 years, PrideStaff is always looking for exceptional employees to add to our team. PrideStaff "Consistently provides client (and employee) experiences focused on what they value most". What that means is that we are committed to provide both our clients and employees with the highest standards of service while building partnerships based on trust and integrity.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!