PrideStaff - Herndon, VA Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you high energy? A go-getter? Strive to be your best in all you do? This may be a great job for you!
Our client is a highly respected family-owned company, and one of the largest independent moving and storage companies in the Washington Metropolitan Area. They are actively seeking Relocation Coordinators to join their team at their corporate headquarters in Manassas, VA.
Coordinates and administers relocation services. Schedules and monitors moves maintaining direct contact with customers from the initiation of the order from the sales team to its successful completion at the time of delivery. Responsible for assuring each customer is highly satisfied with their moving experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: Relocation Coordinator
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) alongside an enthusiastic attitude are a necessity.
- Proven problem/solution identification and analytical decision-making skills will be helpful.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, autonomous environment with consistently high-quality results is necessary.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug test.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Relocation Coordinator
- Maintain communication throughout the move process between the sales department, the customer, dispatch, warehouse, accounting, and crews.
- Responsible for coordination and monitoring of the entire move.
- Answers incoming sales calls and schedule sales appointments.
- Prepare paperwork to facilitate packing, loading, and delivery services for all jobs in compliance with company standards.
- Update all necessary information in Client’s computer & tracking systems.
- Responsible for reviewing final rates for each shipment and confirming approvals for any services not included in the service description.
- Be accountable; take responsibility for any problem and resolving it to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain filing systems and accurate records for each shipment.
- Contribute as part of a team to special projects and assists other departments with administrative tasks as needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION: Relocation Coordinator
- 1 year of experience preferred, but not required.
- High school or equivalent required, but college is preferred
Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry-level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, our goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success. Our locally-owned offices seek to understand your needs and track results, measure feedback and keep it personal. Everything we do is designed to serve you better, and our ten years of being recognized as among the top 1% in the industry tell us we are doing something right!