This remote eCommerce and Digital Marketing Specialist for a company with an innovative product will be focused on driving overall strategy and execution of programs that first and foremost drive e-commerce sales. In addition, creating brand awareness, traffic, customer acquisition and retention for the company and the company website.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will direct marketing programs (including, but not limited to, paid search, affiliate, display, email, paid social, and referral programs).
Duties and Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Partner with management to define and execute performance marketing strategy, including goals, road map, technical and functional requirements, and resourcing.
- Lead the planning and execution of our eCommerce email and channel marketing calendar, ensuring support of brand and sales objectives.
- Oversee campaigns from end to end, including strategy, execution, and analysis.
- Communicate all new product launches, supply and review product copy and creative, and communicate upcoming promotions to drive effective campaigns.
- Work to create a seamless customer journey.
- Help develop marketing channel content that aligns with our brand guidelines and voice.
- Ensure all acquisition programs are meeting their goals. Analyze areas with improvement opportunities and make data-driven recommendations.
- Proactively recommend and implement programs to drive site traffic and customer acquisition by improving existing programs, and developing incremental channels.
- Manage the relationship with advertising agencies and marketing technology vendors to drive efficiency and the performance of our marketing programs.
- Manage digital advertising reporting and dashboards. Report on results and make recommendations to help evolve our performance and effectiveness.
- Analyze customer data to develop strategies for customer acquisition and retention.
Report weekly and monthly performance of marketing and advertising programs.
- Support overall business priorities such as new product launches, seasonal campaigns, content development, collaborations, testing strategies and promotional activities.
- Develop relationships with external vendors and cross-functional partners.
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting, invoicing, and accrual process.
- Identify new advertising vendors and other strategic partners with potential to drive positive business impact.
- Help guide the potential future growth and management of eCommerce marketing program.
- Build relationships to accomplish business goals.
- Continually develop and maintain expertise in strategies and best practices in acquisition marketing and paid advertising channels.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Digital Marketing Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• Previous experience managing digital marketing programs, preferably in an eCommerce environment or for a transaction-based retail site.
• Must have strong experience or knowledge in CRM/email strategy, search engine marketing, or digital advertising.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques with intuitive grasp of customer and a drive to reach and satisfy customers.
• Must have strong analytical skills in reporting and analytics to drive recommendations and continually tune program performance.
• Meticulous/thorough with details and organized and proactive.
• Experience in the retail and/or consumer goods industry a plus. (Digital agency experience working on a wide range of programs and varied clients also acceptable.)
• The ability to work independently and drive schedules and dates, as well as a facility for working on collaborative projects.
• Ability to work well across the organization and with 3rd parties.
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Strong ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy work environment.
• Strong aesthetic sense and the ability to collaborate closely with creative team.
Specific experience that will help (let us know which ones you have to stand out!):
- Shopify (or similar experience managing online stores)
- Shopify apps (Privy, LimeSpot, JudgeMe or similar)
- Amazon Seller Central
- Graphic design (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Website development / basic HTML
A typical day in this Digital Marketing Specialist role includes:
• Creating, launching, monitoring, and maintaining ads on Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest (past experience with ads like these is a must have but we are less concerned about the $ budget amount you managed and more concerned about your ability to generate great ROAS)
• Managing dropshipping partnership through EDI - managing inventory feeds, accepting orders, printing shipping labels, and generating invoices (any experience with EDI would be nice to have but is not required as we will train you and provide how to documentation to reference)
• Managing Shopify store and Amazon Seller Central (experience with Shopify and Amazon or at least similar platforms is an absolute must have)
• Working in Google spreadsheets entering order details
• The Digital Marketing Specialist will post to the company social media channels regularly
• Speaking on the phone with our CEO for a strategy call and providing him updates on revenue, ad spend, ROAS, etc.
Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
At PrideStaff, it’s all about you. Whether you’re an entry-level worker or a senior executive, an HR Manager or a front line supervisor, our goal is to understand what matters to you – your goals, your priorities, your success. Our locally-owned offices seek to understand your needs and track results, measure feedback and keep it personal. Everything we do is designed to serve you better, and our ten years of being recognized as among the top 1% in the industry tell us we are doing something right!
PrideStaff - Herndon, VA