Call Center Representative
$17 an Hour for (Bachelor’s Degree or Significant Call Center Work Experience)
$16 an Hour for (Associates Degree or 2 years of relevant Call Center Experience)
$15 an Hour for (No degree)
Launch your career with a Global Fortune 100 organization that has a nationwide brand reputation for positive customer experience.
Join a great organization that offers, training, opportunity for growth, and encourages progression within their organization.
Be part of an industry leader who takes pride in a team environment focused on engaged and eager professionals who are willing to work hard. Our client offers a strong sense of community, fun employee events and support for local charitable efforts. A strong work ethic, perfect attendance and can-do attitude to learn and to support the team are needed to ensure success.
Work Environment: World-class open concept office, panoramic views allowing natural light, modern styled office, great break rooms and games, free coffee, plenty of free parking
· Handle incoming and outgoing customer calls initiated on a dialer system for early stage collections
· Contact dealers to verify lease and financing details
· Acts as contact for customer and dealer questions
· Provide outstanding customer service to all loyal customers
· Use customer service skills to offer appropriate solutions
· Ability to handle 150+ inbound and outbound calls daily
· Keen time management skills to balance the quantity and quality of calls made and received
· Meet deadlines and performance metrics for assigned projects
· Adept at multi-tasking, typing and communication skills while speaking with valued customers
· Excellent organizational skills to manage resources, work load and locate references
· Proven verbal and written communication skills
· Proven team player in a fast-paced environment
· Monday through Thursday there are two shifts of 8:00 – 5:00 days and two shifts of 11:00 – 8:00.
· The 2 required late days will be based on staffing needs.
· Each rep’s late days will be the same every week.
· Fridays are always 8:00 – 5:00.
· Each week there may be required overtime based on our staffing needs.
· Each associate is expected to work 2 Saturdays each month. There may be times where a third will be required and Saturdays may be consecutive.
· We will make the reps aware of any additional overtime or Saturdays early in the prior week to make sure everyone has time to plan.
Please call us at 860-773-0059 to schedule an interview
PRIDESTAFF – HARTFORD METRO - LOCAL & VETERAN OWNED
860-773-0059 / 2275 Silas Deane Highway, Rocky Hill, CT 06067