- Posted: over a month ago
- $31 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician for an onsite, Direct Hire position in Somerset, New Jersey who can interpret and understand hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical schematics. MUST be able to read blueprints.
Maintenance Technician Shifts: Day and Night shifts available (Swing Shift)
Pay Rate: $31.16-$35.38/Hour DOE
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses basic to mid-level machine and electrical equipment malfunctions/operation difficulties and determines how to correct them checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary
- Performs wiring and repairs
- Interprets servo drive error codes and error messages displayed on HMIs
- Performs routine maintenance work including inspecting drives, motors and belts, checking fluid levels and replacing filters
- Helps in the investigation of operating difficulties and assists in taking corrective action
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 2-3 years of maintenance on manufacturing equipment experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Must have strong knowledge of plant equipment and machinery and the ability to use precision shop measuring devices and meters
- MUST be able to perform wiring and repairs, and MUST be able to read technical blueprints (mechanical and electrical)
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, hydraulic schematics, electrical schematics, and pneumatic and mechanical schematics to perform required maintenance and service
Upon application to our Maintenance Technician role (onsite in NJ), call us at 732-810-0900 to discuss further details. Or call us to discuss other positions that we have available in your area!
We look forward to hearing from you!
PrideStaff - Edison, NJ
Real EstateView all jobs at PrideStaff - Edison, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?