Looking for a job with a small family environment? The ability to advance? Full benefits? Come be a Shipping Receiving Forklift Operator with PrideStaff and we can offer you all of that!
Overview: Directs shipping and receiving activities for organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates:
- Monday - Friday 3PM - 11:30PM
- Monday - Friday 7AM - 3:30PM
- Handles all incoming receipts
- Handles all outgoing contract shipments (trucks, paperwork, ERP System, any labeling)
- Handles any issues with receipts and shipments
- Provides training as needed (new hires, safety, etc.)
- Handles issues with any outbound/inbound shipment
- Coordinates with purchasing on ordering or packing materials
- Provides coverage when necessary for warehouse
- 2 year Degree, or 3+ years related training experience including minimum of 3 year Fork-lift experience (stand-up / sit down / all other equipment as needed).
- Computer skills (able to follow instructions and operate task using an ERP System)
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
PrideStaff is the highest rated staffing agency in the area.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.