Job Title: Production Line Maintenance Technician
Job Overview: The Production Line Maintenance Technician will independently operate production line equipment and perform corrective maintenance tasks across multiple production lines. Periodic preventative maintenance including cleaning, inspection, and lubrication. Its a newly created position to increase production line up-time and not have to wait for Maintenance. Position will report to manufacturing manager.
Shift: Both shifts Monday - Thursday, Friday OT Possible
- 1st 4:45AM - 3:30PM
- 2nd shift 3:15PM - 2AM
Pay: Direct Hire + $1000 Sign On Bonus
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Disability, Life)
- 401k Match
- PTO 16 days year 1
- New state of the art office/manufacturing/distribution facility
- Diversity, 8 languages spoken
- Wellness Program
- Fun events including "Thank You Thursdays", Mini doughnut Truck
- Fast-paced work environment
- 1st responder to line mechanical issues, will cover multiple lines
- Will be a "firefighter" and perform PM's
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair issues on the production line impacting daily performance; Use diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications as needed to aid in troubleshooting.
- Respond to downtime with a sense of urgency and follow escalation protocols.
- Assist in modification of existing equipment and installation of new equipment.
- Maintain equipment by daily maintenance (inspecting, cleaning) and preventative maintenance tasks to ensure optimal performance and efficiency; Partner with Maintenance Mechanic as required
- Maintain records for equipment preventative maintenance in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Ensure Lean principles are implemented across the production line to deliver culture, ownership, and performance goals.
- Conduct in-process quality and compliance checks, take necessary actions to address non-compliance
- Communicate vendor and production related issues with Quality, Line Lead, and Supervisor.
- Partner with Line Lead and Supervisors to identify / implement actions to improve processes for performance and reduce waste.
- Create and maintain all documentation as required to support daily reporting and customer compliance.
- Assist in training new Line Technicians, Line Specialists, and Machine Operators to ensure understanding of quality and process standards.
- Coordinate with Mixing department, Line Lead, and Machine Operators to effectively complete changeover activities for next shop floor order.
- Leverage rapid changeover principles to significantly reduce changeover times between shop floor order.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years minimum of line maintenance in a manufacturing environment. including troubleshooting and tool usage knowledge to conduct adjustments, changeovers, and corrective maintenance.
- Experience with Lean principles including 5S, standard work, rapid changeover.
- Computer literacy to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and CMMS systems.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Lift up to 50lbs
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
PrideStaff is the highest rated staffing agency in the area.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
PrideStaff - Brooklyn Park, MNPrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park/Northwest Suburbs) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Check out our Google Reviews, we are the highest rated Staffing Agency!!! As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.