Job Overview: Laser Operator - Responsible for set-up and operation of laser cutting machines to produce products meeting customer quality requirements. Operators must also operate and process parts according to print and traveler requirements. Operators must monitor machine cutting performance and utilization.
Shifts: 1st 6-230pm, 2nd shift 230-1am m-th
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Team Atmosphere (Loyal to Employees)
- Full Benefits/ 401k Match
- Company Outings/ Cookouts
- Understands machine setup including: program retrieval and materials
- Understands start-up and shut down for laser machines.
- Diagnose machining problems while performing jobs, making modifications as needed.
- Check Quality of product machined and notify supervisor of process issues.
- Min 6 months Laser operator experience
- experience in AutoCad, Corel Draw and SolidWorks preferred
- Pace, its a production line must be able to keep up