PrideStaff is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for a local medical equipment and supply company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers client information necessary to provide pharmacy or equipment services.
- Records client complaints and forwards to appropriate personnel for action.
- Coordinates medical equipment billing with billing department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of care.
- Coordinates homecare services between the company and contracted personnel.
- Interfaces with the Customer Services Manager, the public and the staff.
- Maintains client data in an efficient manner, provides reports when needed.
- Participates in surveys made by authorized governmental agencies.
- Participates in various committees of the organization.
- Participates in community education activities as requested.
- Participates in continuing education programs as required.
- Participates in QI Plan as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree in a related field preferred, but not required
- 2 years related experience and/or training in medical services related fields
- Spanish speaking and writing abilities preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Competent in usage of office equipment
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Staffing Done Right!