Pride Restaurants, LLC dba Dennys Joliet, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical,
Hiring Restaurant Managers!
Join our team at Pride Restaurants ( A Denny's Franchise)!
Pride Restaurants is a large franchisee of Denny's in the Illinois and Indiana area!
We are currently seeking GREAT Restaurant Managers to add to our Team!
Denny's is America's Diner, and our employees love feeding people! Not just the perfect breakfast or burger, but feeding the lives of our customers by giving them a place to share great conversations. If you are hungry to win and have a passion for feeding people, we would love to talk to you!
We are seeking an experienced Manager with strong leadership skills who is looking for a new career opportunity. The Manager position is very hands on and you will be responsible for all aspects of a restaurant operations as well as report to the General Manager.
Job Responsibilities :
As a Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all food production and operational matters, as well as building sales and profits for your store. As a Manager, you will take ownership of all facets of your restaurant including food preparation and service. Your specific duties and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview process.
As a Manager, you must have the leadership, business acumen, decision-making skills and initiative necessary to drive sales and generate profits for your store within the standard operating procedures of a large National chain. Strong hospitality and guest service skills and the ability to attract, develop and retain a strong team are a must.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Manager in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry
- Ability to complete the Food Safety Manager certification process
- Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language
- Possesses basic math skill (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others
- Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
- Ability to identify and anticipate opportunities and implement corrective action steps
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Licensed to operate an automobile without hours of operations restrictions
- Has reliable transportation to meet banking obligations
- Major Medical, Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Manager Training Program
- Competitive Compensation package
- Bonus Opportunity
- And MUCH more!
At Pride. we firmly encourage a culturally diverse workforce.
If you feel the meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
Pride Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pride Restaurants, LLC dba DennysWhy Work Here?
Awesome Stable Company! Great Training! Great Team!
Denny's is America's Diner, and our employees love feeding people! Not just the perfect breakfast or burger, but feeding the lives of our customers by giving them a place to share great conversations. If you are hungry to win and have a passion for feeding people, we’d love to talk to you!
2531 Plainfield RoadJoliet, IL
FoodView all jobs at Pride Restaurants, LLC dba Dennys