Pride Resource Partners (PRPLLC) is currently seeking a Transit / Highway Systems Project Scheduler to join our team as a full-time employee in Oakland, California.The Scheduler is expected to have between 3-5 years of transit, highway systems, and/or rail experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively communicate with Project Manager & schedule all deviations against plan, risk to project deliverables & provide advice concerning schedule collections.
- Develop, monitor & update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams.
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team.
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist m the developing of alternative methods for corrective action.
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis.
- Maintain record of scope changes trends and variances that potentially affect schedule performance.
- Review Schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
- Facilitate project scheduling meetings and/or interactive planning meetings as required.
- Work closely with project Cost Analysts and sub-contractors to ensure accurate reporting.
- Organizing and tracking of documents as they go through the approval process.
- Recognize historical trends and provide predictive forecasting for projects: monitor and modify schedule projections for projects.
- Reviews and processes change orders; assesses impact of changes on contract scope, schedule & budget.
- Link the change management process with latest estimate schedule, communicate outcomes, and make appropriate changes as needed.
- Upon completion of each project develop and record the project's historical schedule information and lessons learned.
- BA/BS Technical degree in related field required: PMP or any AACE certification preferred.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience scheduling.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of transportation and/or rail experience.
- Mid-level position with construction, environmental, or engineering knowledge.
- Requires experience of Project Management and Project Control principles and Cycles.
- Must be able to: support overlapping project tasks, issue management, meeting facilitation, document control and monthly status reporting to the Project Management Team.
- Must be able to prepare written communications on technical and non-technical matters for various levels of management.
- Must possess the ability to effectively interact with various departments to maintain open lines of communication.
- Experience working with natural gas pipeline projects is preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Oracle Primavera P6 software.
- Must have understanding of Total Cost Management (TCM) techniques and principles, including ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
Pride Resource Partners LLC
Why Work Here?Pride Resource Partners, LLC (PRPLLC) is a California based high-performance Project Management consulting firm. Pride is a local small business and CPUC certified Diverse Business Enterprise. PRPLLC provides expert resources to fill the demanding requirements for outsourced project and construction management solutions on behalf of corporate client project management organizations within the public and private sectors.
PRPLLC is a small and agile business growing at a sustainable pace. If you are a high-performer, we will support your path to success.