Pride Resource Partners, LLC (PRPLLC) is a California based high-performance Project Management consulting firm. Pride is a local small business and CPUC certified Diverse Business Enterprise. PRPLLC provides expert resources to fill the demanding requirements for outsourced project and construction management solutions on behalf of corporate client project management organizations within the public and private sectors.
PRPLLC is a small, flexible and agile company growing at a sustainable pace. We offer our employees opportunities to make significant performance contributions while focusing on long-term career development. We offer competitive compensatory incentives and benefits. We are seeking to expand our professional resources base by hiring an experienced Project Manager to support our client PMOs within multiple southern California regulated gas & electric utilities.
- Train and lead team in accordance with program policies and procedures
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to engineering, supply management, environmental, safety, regulatory, public affairs, external agencies, contractors and subcontractors and consultants.
- Report and collaborate with Project Portfolio Management team on all project matters
- Oversee and execute 5-10 projects simultaneously through complete life-cycle. Projects range in project value and complexity.
- Successfully deliver construction projects on schedule and within budget and without safety and environmental incident.
- Oversee and track all project status and provide management reports relative to overall program relative to project delivery schedules, budgets and compliance requirements.
- Monitor the status and provide management reports relative to scheduling, cost control, staffing, and other related construction contract requirements
- Manage and work with direct and indirect staff (project coordinators, schedulers, cost engineers) to deliver sound project controls.
- Prepare agendas, lead, and participate in project meetings
- Participate in regular on-site and off-site contractor meetings to discuss projects status, schedules, and milestones
- Prepare requests for proposals for all contract types (design, procurement, construction)
- Review contractor submittals for conformance to project requirements
- Negotiate and facilitate change orders and solicits change order approval
- Deliver quality assurance in reviewing consultant design and construction documents to ensure project needs and milestones are met, ensure best management practices are implemented, and deliverables are provided
- Ensure adequate document control and lead audits.
- Ensure projects are appropriately put in service and closed out in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Project Management with electric and gas utility scale infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Project and Construction Management or a closely related field required.
- Project Management and Construction Manager (CCM) credentials preferred.
- Experience Working in the Regulated Utilities Sector and/or Public Works preferred.
- Strong Project Management and Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding and knowledge of all parts of the project life cycle, to include master planning, design, permitting, procurement, construction and closeout.
- Participate effectively at regular team meetings using appropriate interpersonal and problem-solving skills with conflict resolution strategies as needed.