Program Data & Reporting Coordinator (Non-Profit)
Program Data & Reporting Coordinator
The Programs Manager will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day project
implementation of a sexual minority health focused, preventive health and empowerment
- Coordinating a cultural affirmation, sexual health, HIV and substance misuse navigation, education & intervention project, and activities, including social media communications, health education campaigns, collaborative community/cultural forums, and evening gatherings.
- Co-coordinate with collaborative partner related care, HIV testing and linkage to care services for organization participants (or members).
- Work with ED to oversee development of population of focus (POF) specific outreach activities.
- Participate as team leader of peer-leaders and interns.
- Travel for work-related trainings and events as necessary.
- Perform other duties as reasonably assigned.
- Assist in the development and implementation of measures that ensure problem resolution.
- Work with the staff to structure, collect, enter, analyze, track and measure program data to evaluate and report on program impact.
- Collaborate with program staff to update and edit databases in a way that is efficient, yet captures all of the pertinent information needed to track impact on communities served;
- Provide training to appropriate staff regarding data entry requirements, including what is required for grant reporting and measuring program impact;
- Periodically evaluate data handling procedures and recommend changes to ensure collection and reporting of relevant data occurs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage reports and data for grants, including but not limited to: SAMHSA, The Baltimore City Health Department, and HRSA;
- Create monthly production reports regarding individuals served;
- Respond to staff requests for client contact lists and data on outcomes and demographics;
- Run preliminary reports to identify errors and missing data, proactively;
- Demonstrated experience in community leadership and management, or quick-learning capacity.
- At least three years relevant experience working with diverse Black/African descended sub-populations, including same-gender-loving (SGL), bisexual/fluid, non-identifying, gay-identifying, transgender, heterosexual and the formerly incarcerated.
- Community organizing, cultural work and public health focused experience.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills, including public speaking and group facilitation or quick-learning capacity.
- Have capacity to self-evaluate, seek solutions with supervisor/advisor, and complete tasks in a timely (as assigned) manner.
- Be proactively communicative and organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- At least two years project coordination experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk or working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Powered by JazzHR
Pride Center of Maryland (PCoM)Baltimore, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.