PriceSpider is an advanced retail data technology company that provides insights about consumer purchasing behavior for the world's largest brand manufacturers. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to oversee our marketing team, strategy, and programs that support our next stage of growth. We are looking for a senior marketing executive to build an inbound lead pipeline and take our operation to the next level. You will handle all activities related to building and implementing marketing strategy and programs and achieving marketing goals to drive awareness and increase revenue. You will define cohesive messaging and branding, drive marketing strategy, and grow demand generation. You will guide the marketing team in sharing our vision, culture, and value to the world in an effective and powerful way. You'll join a talented team and will be directly responsible for growing the department into a best-in-class marketing organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive branding, customer acquisition, retention and cross sell.
- Redefine and handle our brand strategy, core messaging and supporting materials and programs that lead to category creation and thought leadership. Develop compelling platform story (versus point solution story).
- Lead product marketing strategy & implementation for our products and product extensions.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and road map for all marketing initiatives and programs.
- Implement creative lead generation programs that drive revenue and increase market share.
- Manage and oversee all marketing, advertising and communications.
- Create marketing budget and monitor adherence.
- Develop KPI’s to measure and report on marketing effectiveness (versus spend) to make evidence based decisions.
- You have 5+ years in fast-growing B2B SaaS environment with deep expertise in demand generation and product marketing and an ability to lead programs that span across multiple marketing functions.
- You’re passionate about growth and building a business that focuses on solving customer problems.
- BS in Marketing, Management or similar field
- Experience driving results in digital marketing, including SEO, Google AdWords and Analytics.
- You’re results-oriented and know how measure, evaluate, prioritize, double down on what’s working, and cut marketing activities that don’t, to improve the results of our effort.
- Leadership is a real passion for you. You take pride in recruiting the right talent and the ongoing coaching and development of your teammates, and consistently look for ways to make everyone better at what they do.
- You have experience in scaling a marketing department as part of a high-growth SaaS company.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with institutional investors and board level presentations.