PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
The Recruiting Associate is responsible for ensuring that any open job within the international organization gets filled with the right candidate in a timely manner. This person will help ensure our hiring process is efficient, productive, streamlined, and effective. Since this position will likely be the first impression future candidates applying to work for our team will have, it’s critical to deliver an exceptional experience that makes people excited to join our rapidly growing company. The right candidate should be able to work with our company’s various managers to understand their hiring needs and recruit new team members that can not only do the job requirements well but also fit culturally. The ideal candidate has strong, interpersonal communication skills to know whether someone will succeed with us in the long-run to minimize costly personnel turnover.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full-life cycle recruiting process from collaborating with hiring Manager on open job requisitions to offer
- Manage areas of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, and extending candidate offer
- Proactively identify, source, and recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, research, networking and agencies
- Because we are an international company, candidate will be required, at times, to work off hours in order to recruit talent abroad
- This position will be comfortable and familiar with GDPR
- Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of retained search, but where necessary, manage and coordinate recruitment efforts with retained and contingency recruitment vendors and negotiate contracts and fee arrangements based on company practices and procedures
- Conduct thorough interviews using best practices with selected candidates and coach and train hiring managers on interviewing selection techniques
- Build relationships with managers in order to assess their needs and provide solutions. Interact effectively with all levels of employees, management, and Partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, employees, other recruiters, college and university officials to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly qualified candidates for firm employment
- Keep hiring managers and HR representatives informed of recruitment efforts and progress
- Negotiate salaries, bonuses, and relocation packages for staff-level to senior manager-level candidates in coordination with HR Manager
- Assist in managing the employee referral process
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits, and employment practices
- Devise and implement strategies to recruit a diverse population of employees
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
- Support the HR team with key initiatives defined by the HR Director on a quarterly basis
- Other HR/administrative responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or Human Resources
- 3+ years of professional recruiting, preferably in a professional services environment, agency recruiting
- Experience recruiting technical roles (i.e. SaaS based roles)
- Experience working with different time zones
- Proven track record of successfully meeting key performance metrics (time-to-fill ratios, interview-to-hire ratios, etc.)
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions at any given time.
- Aptitude for building successful relationships with management and individuals involved with the hiring process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing industry
We are hiring for this position in our Irvine, CA office.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.