DevOps Engineer III
- Expired: June 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a company on a mission to breathe life back into the buyer's journey and help people fall back in love with the brands that make them thrive.
At PriceSpider, we help brands from around the world make the shopping experience more human. And what is more human than shopping for our necessities and luxuries. The beauty of commerce is opening ourselves up to something new.
At PriceSpider we're always looking for the best talent, to serve the best brands on the planet, no matter where you hail from, what background you have, or how you identify, you have a home at PriceSpider. No extra legs needed...talent required.
When you choose to work at PriceSpider - just like the brands, retailers, and shoppers we serve - we all stand together as one. 350 employees working from four countries serving brands across the globe toward one inclusive goal.
What you will be doing:
- Independently designs complex CI/CD pipelines and deployment/hosting environments across a wide array of cloud, containerized, and automation systems
- Participates in software engineering design discussion to drive DevOps needs and influence application design decisions
- Creates and drives DevOps vision and planning for local application scope and enlists peer engineers to execute on components of a system
- Regularly mentors more junior engineers within and cross engineering teams and influences peer engineering teams
- Interacts with a wide variety of engineering, technical, operational and business peers, leads, and managers to promote technical activities and inform DevOps design and strategy
- Typically has 3 to 5 years of related DevOps experience
- Deep Knowledge of commonly used DevOps tooling concepts, hybrid-cloud environment
- Able to code in advance levels of Bash/Python with Golang a major plus
- 2-4 years of experience in any of the IaC technology such as Terraform, Ansible, Pulumi
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and related concepts
- Works collaboratively and seeks input and feedback from co-workers
- Can work independently without too much direction after a task is assigned
- Able to contribute individually to complex areas of the tech stack with little to no support from Senior Engineers
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with Kubernetes, Serverless, and one or more of 3 major cloud providers AWS, GCP and/or Azure
PriceSpider encourages a healthy work-life balance and commitment to employee wellbeing. We are consistently evaluating areas to support and foster a community of engaged employees. PriceSpider is an international employer so some benefits offering will vary from country to country, however, below you can see employer sponsored contributions:
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
TechnologyView all jobs at PriceSpider