Inside Sales Leads Manager needed for dynamic, fast moving Real Estate Investment Company based out of Ellisville, MO.
Ready to challenge yourself and be involved in Real Estate?!
Highly successful real estate investor is seeking an Inside Sales Lead Manager for our fast moving company this role keeps the trains running on time by following checklists and procedures to move deals through our pipeline while providing outstanding communication to customers, title company, and co-workers.
The ideal person LOVES talk to people, executing checklists and procedures, enjoys a fast-moving day with varied tasks, likes multitasking, and is incredibly trainable.We want this position to grow with the Company.
Who we are looking for:
- This is for someone who thrives on following checklists and procedures AND has the good sense to stop and ask a question when necessary.
- We want someone with the "whatever it takes" attitude who will go above and beyond when needed.
- We want someone who can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before they talk with anyone.
- Someone looking to have their hand held constantly should probably not apply.We have a comprehensive training program – and we’ll ensure you have been thoroughly trained – however at that time we expect you to work without close supervision.
- We are looking for someone with high integrity.
- This is a long term position.
- We are looking for someone who can maintain a good attitude through high stress periods.
- A real estate license is not required for this position.If you are licensed please tell us in an email or on your resume.
- Earn a bonus for each transaction that closes you're apart of.
- You will get to work with a small and dynamic team in an environment that continually changes and challenges you.
We do not offer Health Insurance Benefits at this time.Compensation:
$30,000 base + bonusesResponsibilities:
- Qualify all our inbound seller leads, schedules appointments for our acquisition’s reps, and nurtures existing leads within our CRM.
- Once a lead is on the phone, it is this position's responsibility to gather information relevant to the potential acquisition of the property.
- During the phone conversation, this position is expected to do basic lead qualification and determine the reason for the potential sale, and the urgency of the opportunity.
- When as much information as possible has been gathered, this position is expected to move the lead to the next step or set up and schedule appointments for the Acquisition Representative.
- Organize new listings, update pending and closed listings.
- Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company.
- Updating company database.
- Create checklists.
- Manage team to goal accomplishments.
- Provide status reports.
- Communicate regularly with the owner.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring support staff at times.
- Review and implement policies and procedures.
- Handle all incoming/outbound marketing calls.
- Build a quick rapport with sellers, gather information, enter appropriate data into company CRM.
- Setting appointments for staff as needed.
- Rapidly respond to all lead sources.
- Database management - ensure all leads have detailed notes, and all leads have an appropriate next step.
- Handle returned mail.
- Continual follow up with leads.
- Sending out offers.
- Real estate experience is not required – however it’s a bonus.
- This position must be available 40+ hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation, laptop and a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- This position must always be available to work Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Ability to multi-task; highly organized; high attention to detail.
- Speaks and writes in fluent English.
Real Estate Investment Company, located in Ellisville, Missouri. Our mission is simple: create value for as many of these motivated sellers as possible by buying their home and helping them move on to the next stage of their life. We were founded in order to buy homes from these folks who don’t want to list with a Realtor.
Today we have three lines of business:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
- We buy homes for our rental portfolio.