Price LeBlanc Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
As a growing company living by the motto “Driven to Excellence,” selecting new associates to join our team is the most crucial step in keeping our business successful. The future of Price LeBlanc Automotive depends on the associates we hire today. Our mission is to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations with award-winning service and customer satisfaction. It is our goal to continue to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Our commitment to this mission will make our dealerships a place where people want to come both as customers as well as employees. This is only obtainable by hiring enthusiastic, result-oriented, highly competent associates who have high ethical standards, a drive to learn, exceptional communication skills, and a track record of success.
It will be their hard work, enthusiasm, and skills that take our company to the next step and to an even brighter tomorrow.
Service Advisor/Assistant Service Manager
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused and highly driven Service Advisor. The Service Advisor acts as liaison between the client and the Service Technician and works alongside the Call Center to provide the ultimate customer service. The Service Advisor is responsible for bringing in work and equitably distributing it among his/her team of technicians and ethically advising the client on services and/or repairs they may need.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner, 100% of the time
- Ascertain, listen to, and clearly articulate the clients’ needs and concerns, providing accurate estimates for repairs and using a low-key, high-integrity selling method when presenting additional needed services
- Work closely with team of technicians to take care of the client in any way possible
- Remain current with manufacturer suggestions and specifications, products, services, recalls, and certifications
- Know how to write, keep up with, and close a Repair Order
- Handle client concerns to the best of your ability, reaching out to the Service Mangers when needed
- Keeps in touch with the client throughout the entire process of their vehicle being in our shop
- Understand and implement dealership service processes
- Maintain Customer Service Index (CSI) in accordance with dealership standards
- Attend department meetings as needed
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Exude strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain honesty and integrity while performing all job duties
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and codes of conduct
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A valid, unrestricted driver's license (you must be insurable)
- Maintain a clean, acceptable, safe driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening requirements which include a drug screen, a background check and a Motor Vehicle Report
- Be able to read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit, often use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The associate sometimes is required to stand and walk. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurances, etc., company-paid Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay, and company-paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Price LeBlanc