Telemarketing/Inside Sales Representative
A rapidly growing & innovative pharmaceutical company is expanding its inside sales team in Eatontown and seeking an energetic, hardworking, driven, self-motivated, assertive sales "superstar" to sell generic Rx meds into the independent pharmacy market nationwide.
Average annual income first year $40-50k, tops reps are earning six figures. There are numerous opportunities for growth.
No experience required!
Great opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in sales and recent graduates.
Willing to train candidates with desire and determination!!
- Responsible for making outbound sales calls to develop a client base of independent pharmacies across the US
- Maintain communication with your prospects and clients to ensure all their needs are being met
- Identify, qualify, gather information, build client profiles and facilitate monthly re-orders from your clients -Cross sell existing company clients new product categories and expand business within each account
- Processing sales orders and provide customer service by assisting in product selection, negotiating price, performing order/quote entry, researching/resolving customer questions/opportunities.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in phone based business-to-business sales and can successfully manage the sales process from prospecting to closing new business
- One to Three Years B2B Sales t or Inside Phone Sales with a track record of success -
- Strong Leadership skills and an ability to sell and lead by example -
- Ability to get past gatekeeper -
- Experience in building long-term relationships, negotiating price and building value -
- Strong computer skills and experience entering info into the CRM
- Excellent email, phone communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, process high call volume (150 dials per day), and think outside the box
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach, while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, hone your skills, and improve the quality of your work every day.
Hourly base Salary plus increasing commission structure with increasing sales revenue
Monthly Spiffs, Contests and Bonuses -Yearly Bonuses
Paid time off is earned.
Office hours are 9:30am to 5:30pm
Medical and Dental Benefits
PriMed Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veterans status, in accordance with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4(a), 250.5(a), 300.5(a) and 741.5(a)