. Across the United States, it is Flu season right now! To medical reps (pharmaceutical, medical device, etc.) this is A HUGE OPPORTUNITY to increase your income because the MARKET IS HOT!
With RPP (Flu Testing) this will give you the ability to build a substantial extra revenue stream to your book of business as most docs in a primary care or family practice will test 75+ patients per month this time of year!
You will also be able to offer UTI (Urinary Tract Infection Testing) - This testing is pretty regular with Primary Care Physicians, they will typically send 50+ out per month which goes hand in hand with RPP flu testing!
With both tests combined as an independent rep is looking at a revenue stream of $5-10 K per month per practice! As an independent 1099 rep this will allow you build a substantial residual income!
MOLECULAR UTI TESTING IN PAIN MANAGEMENT – SETTING A HIGHER STANDARD OF PATIENT CARE:
Our Comprehensive Molecular UTI Panel is a superior diagnostic tool that allows Providers of Pain Management Therapy, to detect Polymicrobial presence in the urinary tract. This is significant since 30% of UTI’s show the presence of multiple uropathogens and many patients receiving Opioid Therapy, only seek care from their Pain Management Provider. Until now, many of these patients went undiagnosed and untreated, leaving them at greater risk of developing potentially serious complications and disorders including Sepsis, permanent Kidney Damage and Bladder Cancer. By including routine protocols for Molecular UTI testing, Physicians are providing a higher standard of care that can reduce risks to both patients and themselves.
The main selling points in working with our labs versus other are…
1. Result Turnaround Time - Once the sample gets to our lab it takes 24-48 hours for the result to get back to the physician(s). LabCorp and Quest use a different method (older method) than what is used by independent labs such as ours. We use a PCR test, which yields faster results so doctors can treat the patient faster. The pain we hear from doctors is it takes 5-7 days to get results back from LabCorp and Quest.
2. The other major selling point seems to be the Pharm D report we have. Not all labs offer this. Physicians can select the Pharm D report, which gives information on different medications for whatever the patient is positive for. Physicians really like this aspect rather than just getting the results. It is a short one sheet that gives statistics on medications treating different infection/bacteria. We have seen physicians switch to our lab just because of the look of the reports.
- Earn $20+ K per month earning potential
- Earn residual income from each office you set up for ongoing testing
- No territory restrictions. Tests can be performed nationwide except California, NY, PA, MD, and RI
- Independent 1099 Rep. Work your own hours
- Management Opportunity to build your own Nationwide medical sales team
- We are looking for motivated experienced pharmaceutical or medical devices reps who have a proven track record of success with strong existing relationships with primary care or family physicians.
- Self-motivated to work own independent hours as a 1099
- Must be computer literate
- Communicate effectively with physicians and office staff, set up practices, persuasive skills to get them to change labs
- Able to work remotely and start ASAP!