We are seeking a dynamic,energetic, and creative marketer who is ready to jump in, collaborate, and take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing in Scottsdale, Arizona, the primary goal of this role is to ensure the execution of a wide variety of marketing responsibilities and deliverables. This is a pure marketing role; there is no proposal/RFP generation.
You’ll be creative,well-organized, a go-getter, and positive team player, willing to learn and ready to take on anything in a fast-paced environment. One day you may be developing advertising content and the next assisting on a video photo shoot or organizing a large-scale corporate event.
An independent, privately held company established in 1987 in Northern California, with offices in Southern California, Arizona, and Texas. We provide specialized B2B professional services throughout the US, and own/operate a sister company that offers a proprietary product ancillary to our clients in the healthcare and commercial construction industries. Committed to excellence, the company is dedicated to the advancement of its people.
· Graphic design – collateral and marketing materials development
· Social media/digital presence updates and content development
· Event,tradeshow and conference planning and implementation
· Promotional materials inventory and management
· Website content updates (WordPress)
· Content development for advertising, articles, bylines, PR, internal communications
· Preparation of presentations and conference/meeting materials
· Sales support: CRM reporting and administration
· Marketing asset management: photography, videography, boilerplate design
· Bachelor’sin Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
· Technical experience: Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design – minimum intermediate skill level
· Graphic design experience/portfolio
· CRM/data base familiarity: Sales force experience a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communications, original writing, proofreading skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize project-related work, and work independently
· Social media management skills
· Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· Working with a team of committed A-players
· Opportunity for growth within the organization
· Health benefits
· Matching 401k
Please forward your resume and let us know why you’re a good fit. No phone calls, please.