Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE geriatrician to join the Prevea family in Eau Claire, Wis.
- Provide full-scope geriatric services in an outpatient setting, along with direct nursing home care
- Join a thriving practice of physicians
- Collaborate patient care through our growing network of specialty physicians in western Wisconsin, including: audiology, behavioral care, family medicine, infectious disease, integrative medicine and physiatry, occupational health, oncology and women's care
- Coordinate and document patient care through our electronic medical record system, Epic
- Work in a clinic system with its own nurse triage department that assists providers with patient calls, both during and after hours
- Take care of people with passion, pride and respect
Eau Claire, located in northwestern Wisconsin about 85 miles east of Minneapolis-St. Paul, was incorporated in 1872 and currently has a population of over 65,000. The community has a diverse and expanding economic base in manufacturing, information technologies, health care and retail trade. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Chippewa Valley Technical College and Immanuel Lutheran College.
Prevea Health offers:
- The ability to practice medicine in a setting that feels very much like a private practice
- Physicians a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today's corporate health care world
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package
- An opportunity to become a shareholder after one year in practice