Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a Gastroenterology physician to join the Prevea family in Green Bay, Wis.
- Join an established Gastroenterology practice with (5) physicians (2 trained in advanced procedures) and (3) nurse practitioners
- ERCP training preferred, but not required
- Call schedule of 1:6
- Practice located on site at HSHS St. Vincent’s Hospital and HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital, where procedures, surgeries, and inpatient consults are performed. Hospitals are located just 5 miles apart
- Established Comprehensive Heartburn treatment center
- Prevea owned and operated after-hours nurse triage department to assist with patient calls, decreasing volume of calls to physicians
- Epic electronic medical record system for coordination and documenting patient care
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just 2-hours north of Milwaukee and minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000+, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events but residents pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.
Prevea Health offers:
- The ability to practice medicine in a setting that feels like private practice
- Physicians have a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today’s corporate health care environment
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
- An opportunity to become a shareholder in the practice