Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking BC/BE family medicine physicians to join the Prevea family in Altoona, Chippewa Falls and Menomonie Wisconsin.
- Family Medicine practices available in a variety of settings, depending on location, including: outpatient, inpatient/outpatient, with obstetrics, hospitalist and urgent care.
- Sponsorship available for both H1b visa and J1 waiver
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
With a combined population of 72,000, Eau Claire, and neighboring Altoona, boast a diverse and expanding economic base. Located just 85 miles east of Minneapolis, the Eau Claire area is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Chippewa Valley Technical Collage and Immanuel Lutheran Collage. The area continues to develop, with Altoona being one of the fastest growing cities in Wisconsin.
Chippewa Falls, a community of 14,000 located along the Chippewa River, is home to Lake Wissota, Leinenkugel’s Brewing Company, Cray Research and Irvine Park & Zoo. Just 90 minutes east of Minneapolis and 20 minutes north of Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls offers a variety of opportunities for its residents. Chippewa Falls also boasts an active downtown scene and a robust outdoor playground.
Menomonie, located just 65 miles east of Minneapolis, has a population of 16,000. With a balance of industry and natural beauty, Menomonie overlooks Lake Menomin, a 1000-acre lake surrounded by parks and trails. The community’s thriving industrial base includes 3M, Ford Motor Company and a Wal-Mart Distribution Center. Menomonie has a top-rated K-12 school system and is home to Chippewa Valley Technical College and the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME