Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a Pediatric Critical Care physicianto join the Prevea family in Green Bay, Wis.
- Join a thriving practice with Dr. Terence Edgar, pediatric neurologist, and two adult neurologists at the Prevea Allouez Health Center
- Prevea Health is the largest pediatric specialty group in northeast Wisconsin
- Hospital Sisters Health System St. Vincent Children?s Hospital for Emergency Dept. and Inpatient, PICU and NICU needs
- Epic, electronic medical record, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
- Loan assistance and Signing Bonus are negotiable
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a ?big city?, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area?s small town friendliness.