Test and Evaluation Analyst
Prevailance Inc 28545, NC
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Test and Evaluation Analyst
Prevailance is seeking a full-time Rotary Wing Test and Evaluation Analyst (T&E Analyst) to join our growing team! We offer professional and high-quality services, and we value teamwork, passion, integrity, and creativity above all else.
- Specify and ensure that flight test data in support of analysis of aircraft, aircraft systems and aircraft mission equipment under test is adequate and appropriate to support program decisions
- Provide test analysis subject matter expertise and guidance during the planning, execution, and reporting in support of aviation test and evaluation for the Department of the Navy’s Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COTF)
- Interface between Operational Test Directors (OTDs), Operational Test Engineers (OTEs), Program Office engineers and instrumentation personnel to ensure aircraft data products are properly captured for test events and accurately reflects the system under test configuration and operational characteristics
- Work under supervision of the project OTD-OTW to ensure that test data meets the requirements of the required analysis
- Provide flight test data management, validation of measurement systems and reduction of data products to support the evaluation of aircraft systems and items under test including new software or upgrades
- Demonstrate experience with both quantitative and qualitative data gathering and analysis to include survey design, execution, and analysis as well as statistical significance analysis including sample size determination and test design for significance within prescribed financial and time constraints
- Minimum of four (4) years' (2+ with MS) of DOD related test data analysis experience
- Experience with military testing to include instrumented test aircraft systems and range
- Proficiency in desktop computer applications e.g., Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Proficiency in data product visual presentation, charts, graphs, pictures and video
- Experience with SQL Database creation and manipulation is preferred
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related STEM field
- Experience with courses in software programming, database manipulation, data processing and reduction, statistical analysis (e.g., SAS, JMP or Minitab etc.) and related topics is preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to maintain a Secret security clearance
- Have a working knowledge of Department of Defense mission, activities and terms
- Knowledge of the DOD 5000 series and applicable COTF manuals and instructions
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with members of a diverse military and civilian team
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.
TechnologyView all jobs at Prevailance Inc