Customer Service Representative II
Prevail Bank Marshfield, WI
- Posted: 13 days ago
- Assist walk-in customers with their new account needs. This will include checking, savings, certificates, and IRAs as a backup to CSR III. Understand the various products the bank offers and is able to explain the value of those products to customers.
- Assist walk-in and phone customers with problems or service issues related to their account(s).
- Responsibilities will include sales, cross-selling and referring customers and prospects to bank accounts. Goals will be set for production in these areas.
- Assist with product promotions as the bank introduces various promotions throughout the year.
- As needed, will contact customers by phone to ask for account relationships.
- Perform paying and receiving functions for customers. This will include deposits, withdrawals, transfers. Additionally, the Customer Service Representative II may sell cashier checks, money orders, gift cards, and help customers with additional related services.
- Understand and comply with the related laws and compliance regulations that pertain to teller duties. Examples include bank secrecy act, privacy, and funds availability policy.
- Provide a high level of customer service. This includes understanding customer needs, as well as understanding the bank products offered.
- Support customers with maintenance questions concerning their accounts. This will include address changes, check orders and the like.
- Understands the importance of electronic delivery. Fully understands, utilizes, encourages and sells these products.
- Must feel comfortable using the online and mobile banking products and the ability to trouble shoot common questions and concerns.
- Support the overall sales effort. Direct sales goals may be established by management for such items as debit cards, direct deposit, automated banking, or referrals for other bank products.
- Assist with individual sales goals.
- Participate as part of various retail product campaigns the bank initiates.
- Will be aware of overall bank product offering to be able to refer customers to appropriate departments within the bank for service.
- As part of the overall team of bank employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
- Active involvement in the community.
- Follow procedures and policies that ensure compliance with not only Bank policies and procedures, but also all applicable federal and state banking regulatory agency policies.
- Comply with bank standards for attendance and hours of work.
- Able to adjust quickly to different work situations; remain composed under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Regard for important details to assure accuracy in every transaction performed; detect errors; follow through on corrections and details.
- Must embrace change and see change as opportunity. Must be willing to express and support management's ideas to affected staff.
- Respond sensitively to the needs and priorities of the customer; recognize and take appropriate action to meet their needs; establish an effective working relationship with customers to gain their respect and loyalty.
- The ability to express thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in written form to a variety of audiences and to all levels of staff.
- Project a positive image of the bank to all internal and external customers.
- The potential to understand and effectively apply selling techniques to open, develop and close a sale; must be able to create interest in a product and actively cross-sell other products and services.
- An overall understanding of bank products. This includes online, mobile, and electronic delivery products.
- Ability to effectively manage one’s time to complete work according to established deadlines. The ability to prioritize tasks to make the best use of time for high priority tasks.
- Must view oneself as part of an overall team. This includes supporting others throughout the entire bank to achieve the overall goals of the bank.
BusinessView all jobs at Prevail Bank