Part Time Boutique Assistant Store Manager at Pretty as a Peach Boutique - Asheville Store
Pretty as a Peach Boutique - Asheville Store Asheville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Assist team members in their job responsibilities including providing top notch customer service and achieving sales goals.
- Create a fun and exciting boutique atmosphere for both customers and team members.
- Manage inventory and visual merchandising.
- Assist in photos of new arrival clothing.
- Maintain high standards of a clean and organized sales floor, fitting rooms, stock room, and bathroom.
- Open and close the store, handle deposits, and carry out daily operations.
- Assist the store manager to recruit, train, and lead exceptional team members.
- Ensure that all team members adhere to all employee policies.
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of retail management experience.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead, train and manage team members.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom. Repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing is a requirement.
- Must be able to work alone and multi-task.
Job Type: Part-time.
Pretty as a Peach Boutique - Asheville Store
RetailView all jobs at Pretty as a Peach Boutique - Asheville Store