Head Equipment Mechanic
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
This position requires:
- Golf or Construction Equipment Mechanic experience
- Ability to supervise others
- Organization and diligent record keeping
- Able to perform manual labor
- Ability to lift heavy loads of up to 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to work outdoors and stand and walk for long periods of time
- A positive attitude and a desire to grow within the company
- Must have the ability to work early hours and potentially on holidays or weekends
- Must be eighteen (18) plus years of age, have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and efficient and have the ability to recognize the level of quality acceptable to keep facilities continually looking their best.
- Must be friendly, confident, exercise good judgment, a team player and have the ability to communicate effectively with clients/ visitor's management and peers.
- Must have an excellent work ethic, must be self-motivated with the ability to follow direction and complete tasks on schedule.
Daily duties include:
- Overseeing operation of equipment service department including scheduling repairs, invoicing, parts ordering and customer contacting
- Travel to jobsites to diagnose and repair customer equipment
- Supervising daily workload of service department including 2-3 additional mechanics
- Communicating daily with management and customers regarding status of workload
- Ensuring service and repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Diagnosing and repairing various equipment ranging from trucks to golf and construction specific equipment
- Working closely with others to complete repairs
- Preforming preventative maintenance on company vehicles and equipment
- Compliance with quality and safety standards
- Proper use of required personal protective
- Ensuring proper use and care of company vehicles, equipment and tools
Hiring Company Description:
Prestigious Turf and Landscape Solutions (PTLS) is a growing landscape maintenance, installation, turf care and golf course construction & service company headquartered in Southern California. Started in 2012, our core mission is to deliver our clients a high quality product through unparalleled expertise..
Our business consists of the following sectors:
- Commercial and residential landscape maintenance and installation projects
- Sports field turf care and renovation
- Golf course construction and outsourced specialty services
- Irrigation design, installation and retrofitting
- PTLS strives to provide an excellent a positive working environment. We believe in rewarding our team members and promoting from within whenever possible. We continue to gain an edge in the market and strive to be the premier landscape and sports turf management company in Southern California.
- Company Truck with Fuel Card
- PPO/HMO health insurance (medi exel option) + Dental/Vision insurance after 60 days
- 401 K program with company match after 1 year of employment
- Paid vacation and holiday pay after 1 year of employment
- Company uniforms provided at no cost
- Work boots provided by company after 1 year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: We have taken extra steps to ensure employee safety from COVID-19... will be explained further during the interview process
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000-$80,000+ DOE
Prestigious Turf & Landscape Solutions IncPoway, CA
Sports and Recreation
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.