Are you technically skilled at repairing equipment? HVAC Technicians, Service Techs, Maintenance Techs or Mechanics; this may be the job for you!!
Prestige Technical Services has been delivering quality commercial beverage equipment repairs and sales since 2004. We are a dynamic and growing company and are looking to add experienced, beverage equipment service technicians to our team.
We are now hiring a full-time Service Technician in our Oklahoma City, OK Territory.
Job responsibilities include: installation, diagnosing, repairing and maintenance of beverage equipment such as coffee brewing equipment, tea equipment, slushy machines; diagnosing and repairing of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems; and working with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and customers are serviced well.
· Ability to service and repair various beverage equipment
· Basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
· Proficient with hand tools and job-related specialty tools
· Professional demeanor with ability to communicate effectively and provide excellent customer service
· Understanding of and demonstrates proper safety procedures.
· Ability to working independently, managing time well and without on-site supervision.
· Great work ethic (Hard Working and Always On-Time).
· Eager to attend trade schools and/or our internal training classes as needed.
· Good driving record.
· Able to perform on-call duty in rotation with your department
· Lift up to 75lbs, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavy items
· Mechanically inclined individual with a hunger to learn new techniques and approaches
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening
· Must own basic hand tools
· Ability to use tablets, smart phones for paperwork with ease.
· Strong written and customer skills
If you would like more information about the position, you are welcome to call Sarah or Rita at 1-636-583-5788.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled