We are seeking an experienced Master Scheduler for a direct hire salaried opportunity in the Cleveland, Ohio area. The ideal candidate will have supervision experience and the ability to manage the operation plan and oversee the production department. Our client offers a great company culture and excellent benefit package.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Draw up master schedule to establish sequences and lead times of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Work toward and maintain 100% on time delivery
- Organize and report on daily, weekly, and monthly schedules
- Drive monthly sales
- Manage OEE and optimize labor and schedules
- Records trends of Efficiency and Utilization
- Produce an integrated resource loaded site schedule using Epicor and other appropriate tools
- Manage the performance measurement system to reliably produce KPI's associated with performance to plan
- Support proposal process and provide investment guidance to support capacity increases
- Supervise resources in Production Scheduling and Materials
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alter schedule to meet unforeseen conditions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epicor experience preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with planning/scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with design build development/qualification program and working knowledge of program life cycle.
- Experience working a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead and direct resources in scheduling and materials.
- Kanban Management