Prestige Staffing Services is seeking an experienced Tool Design Engineer to create and develop fixture and tooling utilizing CAD software. This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great company culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain tooling and fixturing designs used for production. Studies specifications, blueprints, shop data, and consults with engineering and shop personnel to resolve design problems related to dimensional requirements, service requirements, manufacturing procedures, and cost.
- Develops and maintains models and drawings for all custom tools and fixtures.
- Works to resolve issues with operations to maintain high productivity. Assist with training operators with machining fundamentals.
- Works with New Product and Sustaining engineering teams to identify best practices, stable processes, and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Engineering degree preferred
- Strong understanding of machining and assembly processes.
- Experience with process excellence and process improvements concepts
Prestige Staffing ServicesAligning Top Talent with Industry Leading Clients