• Our Background Services Group is looking for customer service focused individuals to fill the role of Client Services Representative. Must be a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to utilize dual computer monitors with intermediate computer skills, and 40-50 WPM typing speed.
The CSR will be responsible for providing quality customer service to both customers and vendors by performing the following duties:
• Work directly with the lead to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Answer client questions accurately and within a timely manner
• Act as the first point of contact for our clients using professional and courteous tone at all times.
• Research incomplete documentation and lab results received by calling customers, labs, and/or collection sites to obtain the data, and locate collection sites in our database for customers as requested.
• Talk with customers/vendors by phone and/or email.
• Work with specific company data entry.
• Provide additional research and follow up for issues that require assistance from additional departments
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Adhere to department deadlines, and assist teammates in meeting these goals.
• High School graduation/GED (Some College/Degree a Plus).
1-2 years of Customer Service
3 Years Experience In A Call Center Environment