Prestige Healthcare Resources, Inc. DBA Personnel Results is seeking clinicians to provide psychotherapy services on a full-time or as needed basis. We treat adults only (18+) and our client population is very diverse. Our clients present with depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, relationship concerns, disordered eating/body image concerns, work/life balance issues, trauma, LGBTQ concerns, and general life transition concerns. We are seeking clinicians who are generalists; those who have a variety of clinical "tools" in their tool box, who are able to be flexible in treatment based on client needs. Each new staff member will be given the opportunity to have input in their schedule based on their availability. Through the acquisition of new contracts and Memorandums of Understanding, PHRI continues to expand its mental health services by adding several therapist positions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Completes bio psycho-social assessments, intake evaluations, outpatient assessments, person-centered treatment plans, family/individual therapy; and assists in program development and implementation.
2. Provide the professional expertise necessary to make determinations regarding patient eligibility.
3. Provides evidence-based psychotherapy for clients who present with various concerns.
4. Coordinate with Primary Care Physicians and other allied professionals.
5. Interacts with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
6. Make recommendations related to the care needs regarding the clients’ health and safety welfare.
7. Prepare discharge summaries
8. Travel within the Washington, DC metro area.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline is required.
2. Must have one of the following District of Columbia certifications: LICSW, LPC, LGSW or LGPC
3. Must have at least 1 - 4 years of work experience in adolescent counseling and DSM-V diagnosis, to include crisis management, intensive case management, individual and/or family therapy, skill training, and other rehabilitation supports preferred for at-risk youth and adults.
4. Approximately two years of experience in assessing, diagnosing and developing treatment plans for psychiatric patients. Experience facilitating patients’ access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Prestige Healthcare Resources, Inc. requires that all employees be legally authorized to work in the United States. All employees must complete Form I-9 within three days of hire and will be entered into the federal E-Verify system.
EEO STATEMENT Prestige Healthcare Resources, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.