This is a full time position, however hours may vary based on the number of clients we have at any given time. Work days are Tuesday – Saturday, 9am – 4pm (sometimes later on Sale Days)
Associates are enthusiastic, self-motivated and love working on a team! They must have a reliable form of transportation and be able to arrive on time regardless of the location. Location of job site will vary from week to week.
Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Prepping a house for sale
- Setting up tables
- Removing items from closets, cupboards, drawers, etc
- Staging items throughout the house for optimal viewing
- Researching and pricing items to generate maximum profitability
- Putting up Prestige signs throughout the home
- Working the sale of the items in the home
- Putting out yard signs at the beginning of each sale day, directing customers to the home
- Final prep of the home before the sale starts
- Walking the sale, answering customer questions
- Pricing items for customers that were missed during prep
- Running the register for periods of time
- Moving items around as the sale progresses to make the house look as “full” as possible
- Picking up yard signs at the end of each day
- Breaking down tables at the end of each sale
- Taking down Prestige signs at the end of each sale
Assisting the manager with:
- Transporting tables
- Operate a tablet or PC
- Taking photographs
- Transporting/filling prep boxes
- Transporting yard signs
- Covering floors (when needed)
- Running a sale from time to time
Employees must be able to perform moderate lifting, bending, twisting and crouching may be required to perform various office and administrative tasks as assigned, to include ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs and work in hot and cold environments.
Employee must have or be willing to learn and obtain knowledge in used goods, fair market values, antiques and other products. Employees must be willing to share this information with the team and employees hired after them.
Employees must have an eye for detail and be willing to assist employees at the same level as well as follow direction from their manager at all times.