We are currently seeking a full time/ Part time customer service representative for our company. This is a full time/ part time position we are looking to fill. We are looking for someone that is interested in a fast paced work environment with quick learning skills and someone that is comfortable with multi tasking. The right person for this job would be very reliable, punctual, kind and considerate with good communication skills.
• Works as part of Service Center team to accomplish Association goals
• Assists Customer Service Supervisor to accomplish departmental goals.
• Supports all internal team members and departments following the Association mission and values while promoting Association culture.
• Answer inbound calls and emails in accordance with published department standards for average handle time, efficiency and quality.
• Consistently process customer requests for duplicate certificates, exam scores, registration, and other inquiries in a timely, efficient and customer friendly manner.
• Using NRA systems and processes, proactively work to understand the customer's needs and provide the best solution(s) possible.
• Properly document each interaction into the appropriate NRA tracking system.
• Maintain positive and effective working relationships with peers, management and other departments within the NRA.
• As directed by management, support the administrative services group within the Service Center by processing various customer requests.
Thank you for looking and we are looking forward to hearing from you!